Living in New England, property owners understand that surprise storms can happen at any time, during any season. Whether residential or commercial, property damage due to ice, hail, heavy winds, and rain often leave property owners overwhelmed and panicking as to what to do next. At A1 Home Improvement, our Connecticut Roofing Experts are here to help with emergency storm damage assistance.
One of the first steps to take is to contact a trusted team of roofing professionals. Once the call is placed, a team will come to the property to assess the current condition and provide temporary measures to ensure further damage to your home or commercial property. For example, one of the most common practices is to cover any damaged areas with a tarp. When properly secured, a tarp will prevent further water penetration into the structure.
After the initial inspection, your CT roofers should provide you with everything needed to proceed with an insurance claim. However, for some companies, this means providing paperwork and waiting for your claim to be approved. At A1 Home Improvement Roofing Experts, our team believes that providing a superior customer experience means helping property owners each step of the way. The A1 team will go above and beyond to deal with your insurance company, answer questions, provide any follow up, and ensure that your storm damage claim is processed in a timely manner.
A1 Home Improvement Storm Damage Services Include:
- On-site storm damage assessment and repair estimates.
- Our experienced team works directly with your insurance company to assist in the claim process.
- Roof repair and roof installation services.
- Gutter repair and installation services.
- Window installation service.
- 100% Financing Available
- 200+ 5-Star Reviews
- Commercial and Residential Roof Repair Services
- Call 860-259-6783 today to receive your free estimate!
Although the situation can be stressful, the good news is that most insurance companies will cover the cost (in full or partial) of roof replacement if the damage is the result of an act of nature. However, it is important to note that every circumstance differs, and policy coverage varies, making it more important to work with a team of knowledgeable professionals. Another consideration when it comes to storm damage roof repair is any applicable deductible. This is the out-of-pocket expense that the property owner is responsible for before the insurance will cover the remaining cost.
Dedicated Roofing Experts that Stand Beside You
At A1 Home Improvement, our roofing experts provide start to finish emergency roof storm damage service. The A1 team will come to the property to inspect and provide the initial assessment. We will apply a temporary tarp to prevent further damage from occurring and assist you with filing an insurance claim. Working closely and directly with your insurance company, the A1 professionals will help get your claim approved and move forward with the necessary roof replacement quickly, efficiently and with the highest levels of craftsmanship to ensure your property is once again protected.
Dealing With an Insurance Claim for Roof Damage
Below are a few tips and considerations when filing a storm damage claim.
- Understand your policy, what coverage you have, and any deductibles that you may be responsible for paying. For example, some insurance companies consider wind and hail damage coverage a separate coverage option. If you never enrolled for this protection, there is no sense in going to battle with the insurance company over money that will not be paid out.
- Know if your coverage is for the actual cash value or the replacement cost.
- Fully assess property damage. While a tree may have fallen and damaged the roof, the property may have sustained damage beyond the roof. If the damage occurred during a rainstorm, chances are, you will also be dealing with water damage to the interior of the property. Be sure to have a complete assessment and estimate before contacting the insurance company.
- Don’t wait. Time is of the essence when it comes to property storm damage. The longer a damaged roof sits unattended, the more significant damages you will face.
- Work with a team of trusted roofing contractors – check references, be aware of scammers that require hefty upfront deposits, avoid roofing companies that provide estimates and leave the rest up to you, ask around!
Call our team today for the most trusted roof storm damage assistance in Connecticut. We provide free estimates and stand beside you through the insurance claim process.
When you need help the most, A1 Home Improvement Roofing Experts are standing by! With decades of experience, our team of Connecticut roofing contractors will stand with you through every step of the process, ensuring your home is back to a safe condition as quickly as possible. Whether fallen trees, ice, wind, or hail damage, the A1 team is equipped to assist! We will help protect your home, deal with insurance companies through the claim process, and provide superior roof repair or roof replacement services you can rely upon!